Dental Implants, Restorations, and Smile Makeover specialist
The Avondale dentist, Dr. Charles Clausen, DDS, and the Gentle Family Dentistry and Orthodontics provide full services in general and cosmetic dentistry. Focused on providing high-quality work with a conservative approach, Dr. Clausen is a cosmetic and restoration specialist.
- Dentistry for Children - focused on preventing and correcting childhood dental problems and monitoring oral-facial development.
- Family Dentistry - preventative dental maintenance, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions affecting the teeth and gums.
- Laughing Gas Nitrous Oxide - anti-anxiety temporary sedation for adults and children.
- Oral Sedation - conscious sedation dentistry for patients who may be too anxious and would choose to be sedated through a dental procedure.
Cosmetic dentistry can improve your self-esteem and social opportunities. A beautiful smile provides confidence and charisma.
- All-Ceramic Crowns - are the most natural looking crown with high translucence for a beautiful smile.
- Bonding and Veneering - can repair chipped front teeth, resurface the stained teeth, and correct misaligned teeth.
- Cosmetic Recontouring - for reshaping and smoothing the edges and corners of teeth for aesthetics and functional corrections.
- Dentures (custom design) - create the look you want with traditional fitting or implant retained dentures. We can match the shape, color and alignment of your existing teeth.
- Invisalign™ - wireless orthodontic appliance for re-aligning teeth; great for both adults and teens.
- Lumineer - Emprethin - ultra thin, no-preparation ceramic veneers are minimal invasive veneers and a good option for sensitive teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns Fused to Gold - stronger than all-ceramic crowns and look like natural teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers - strong durable veneers for a beautiful permanent movie star like smile.
- Smile makeover - create the smile of your dreams: color, shape, size and alignment make your smile.
- Teeth Whitening - in-office and at-home dental whitening options.
- Tooth-colored Fillings - for natural looking restorations that are unnoticeable, we provide white fillings, on-lays, and in-lays.
- Orthodontic Dentistry - focused on the treatment of improper dental alignment.
- Adult Orthodontics - adults of any age can benefit from correcting misaligned teeth that may make chewing difficult and abnormally wear teeth
- Pediatric Orthodontics - age appropriate and preemptive treatment of children's oral-facial development problems.
- Invisalign™ - Invisalign: wireless orthodontic appliance for re-aligning teeth; great for both adults and teen.
We offer several treatments to help prevent and correct periodontal disease.
Sleep Apnea - Snoring - Obstructed Airway Dentistry
Obstruction of the airway, resulting in heavy snoring, poor sleep, and disruption of breathing is correctable with a dental appliance.
- Sleep Apnea - diagnosing and non-surgical treatment for snoring and airway blockages that occur during sleep.